Blue Box IT works in partnership with Multi Academy Trusts and Federations to provide flexible, bespoke and value for money support provision which compliments existing resources and services and ensures improved efficiencies and consistency across your group of schools or academies.
We recognise that every Multi Academy Trust and Federation is unique and has its own individual support requirements, and therefore our aim as your ICT support partner is to achieve the following:
- Improve collaboration, planning and consistent outcomes – by working with your senior leadership team to develop a individual and bespoke three year plan, we can ensure that all schools adhere to ‘best practice’, agreed standards and achieve consistent outcomes across your organisation.
- Provide consistent support standards to all schools through a dedicated, named support team.
- Enhance the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of all centralised and individual school networks, working alongside any existing technical resources, through the provision of the regular monitoring and health checks of all key systems.
- Regular reporting and audits of all key ICT devices and systems, as well as inclusive ICT inventory management.
- Offer significant financial savings through discounted ongoing support provision and substantial discounts for all ICT, audio-visual and infrastructure requirements through centralised group purchasing.
- Offer a single point of contact for all your organisational ICT requirements reducing the administration and time associated with the ongoing management of this critical infrastructure.